Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I'd love to do again

  1. Starting painting again, last I painted was 10-13 years back.
  2. To be able to read a book, I am constantly busy with one thing or the other.
  3. Start gardening all over again.
  4. Play ludoo and other board games.
  5. Feed my daughter the food I like so dat she makes up for the daily calorie intake.
  6. Take a walk with my friend S in the garden near my maternal house.
  7. Hug, sleep, kiss, feel, touch, cuddle my mom again and again and again.
  8. Read newspaper in the morning and exercise.
The list is endless........... As a mother I am the time will return to do all these again :) but a few years later.

2 comments:

AJEYA RAO said...

Nice Anu...And i am glad to know you love Painting and gardening too, like me. :-) We can share our thoughts with these too. Tru planting some vinca roses (peri-winkles) to start with theses come with very nice shaded these days and flowers every single day.

Anu said...

Sure Ajeya, i will plant some in coming days as for now I have tomatoes and chillies in my garden :) Gardening makes me feel happy so thought of going with it again!

Will let ya know wen I need help with it.