Thursday, December 6, 2007

34, Chowrangi Lane, Delhi


34, Chowrangi Lane, near Venkateshwara College in Delhi is the place for gr8 kathi rolls. Last time I blogged about The Big Chill, this time it's Chowrangi Lane and Rajinder da Dhaba (i m not sure where this place is but its somewhere near South Extension).

Rajinder da Dhaba, serves you kathi rolls in rumali roti whereas Chowrangi Lane's rolls are normal parantha rolls. The filling in the rolls, of both these places is good enuf to feed ur hungry tummy. Make sure u try these 2 places when in Delhi. And YES, they r economical :) Very typical street food with some gr8 mouth watering kathi rolls, available in many types: single egg roll, double egg roll, single egg double chicken roll, double egg double chicken roll, veggie roll, etc.

How do I come to know abt these amazing places, well, its all in the TIMES FOOD GUIDE, 2007. If one is willing to try good food, don't wait, just pick up the GUIDE n there u r, with some gr8 info.

Also, Thanks to my hubby's cousin, who guides us abt these places. Thanks!

1 comment:

AJEYA RAO said...

My mouth literally watered looking at the food. I am hungry and its late…have to run home. :-)

We have a good place in bangalore too for Rolls....its called Fanoos. My friend and I would stop there while returning home always. While he tasted on some meat...i tried my usual paneer. :-)