Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lot many things....

Ya, I have lot many things to blog about, here I go:

  1. Went to visit my MIL and FIL, last weekend.
  2. Hubby has cold....
  3. Briany, aww....I fell sad.....
So, here r the details...we (me n my hubby) work in Delhi and we can visit our parents only on the weekends coz we have weekdays working. My hubby got cold, he sneezed a lill , complained of headache n woke up next morning to "cold in full swing".

The place where v live, there r many stray dogs n a lady in the colony takes care of them all. When anyone of the dogs fall sick, she takes them to the hospital n takes care of them. A dog named Briany, she isn't keeping well past few weeks or rather months. Yesterday morning she came on our front door, the blood was oozing out of her tummy. I felt so bad that I just cannot take her to the Doc, as we know she has some severe problem, which can't be cured :((

I just wish she gets well soon, although I know she's not going to live long....

Well, dats all...

Also, my cable guy ran away few days a go n he's nowhere to b found...don't get me wrong...it's just dat he was a caught giving cable connections without the permission of the owner...lot's happening in my life.

1 comment:

AJEYA RAO said...

Like the simplicity of your writting. Yes indeed lot of things happen around and many of us tend to ignore the small joys of life.