Friday, October 12, 2007

My cable's back...

even I don't know ...how come it's back by itself...i mean we didn't do anything. We neither called up our cable guy after the incident and nor did we try fixing it up. But it's good .....anyways :)

I m watching TV now n my Saturday is off too!! I have my alternate Saturdays working so dat leaves me wid no time for anything.

Na ya before I forget my Briany is back n I was so happy to see her, she looked weaker n sick still. When we left her dat day, I felt as if I will never see her again. But Thank God I did see her again. Ohh I still feel worried for her, I hope she gets well soon.

I don't know how come I have so many things so blog abt, but still I don't blog regularly....

Goodnite :)

2 comments:

AJEYA RAO said...

Cool nice surprises happening with you.

AJEYA RAO said...

Hey...wer r u? not to be seen...busy watching cable TV Programs? :-)