Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My second karvachauth

Hey, I am back...n not watching cable tv programs ;)
Stupid K serials n bitching idiots...yeh , if u r not aware...i don watch any saas-bahu serials, isn't it good?

Back to my title post..it was my second karva chauth. Well, it was very tiring as on this day, married females do not even drink water, leave alone eating something (I'll cover the details some other time).
I went to office but took half day n came back home as I had to do puja between 3:30 to 4:00, after the puja is over I can have water or tea. Then, at nite I can eat food after I see moon.

Ajay:I read ur latest travel update, the chronology is just amazing, really. I can never come up wid something so systematically written.

2 comments:

AJEYA RAO said...

Good that you are not watching the kyuni....type serials. I recall seeing the firt few episodes because i liked Smriti Irani and that was 8 years back! Its funny why they do not want to stop these serials...

Thanks for visiting my blog again. Thanks for your appreciation, but your posts too are small yet inetersting. The best thing about your posts is it captures simple moments that we tend to forget but in the end these are the moments that make up our life.

Anu said...

Thnx Ajeya, thnx for the comment.
yeh, i write short posts, will try improving on dat :)