Friday, January 28, 2011

A time for myself

A contrast of now and then:

Now: Drag myself out of the bed and prepare breakfast
Then: a wake up kiss from mom and a lill exercise in d morning

Now:  run, rush, fast, quick
Then: relax, enjoy, take it easy attitude

Now: "come baby, wear this cap, eat this food, lets go"
Then: come home after job, eat, chat wid frnds

Now: running and slashing the door, picking up laundry, tiding the living room
Then: Nothing doing....just sundays on my mind

Now: Living wid parents
Then: living without parents, now dat i m in delhi and my parents live in chandigarh

I have to agree life for me after wedding was "in the fast lane". Not that he is not nice but I guess I was a brat :D.There are so many other things dat I can count my finger as to how live has become so complicated. Not dat I don't enjoy it now, I do. Earlier it was morning kisses from mom n dad and now its morning kisses to my daughter. I love doing it!! I just wish I cud do what I like to do earlier. Although maids and other life-made-easy equipments have made life easier but still 24 hrs seem so less. In the end all I can say is I need to be active and not crib about "everything"!

No comments: