Friday, May 16, 2008

Boy or a Girl?

Well, a daughter for me! Don't get me wrong, I haven't asked my Gynae and I am not interested to even ask. I want it to be a surprise. I like it that way :) Ok, something very interesting- today, when I entered my office, two of my colleagues were in a meeting. I was about the sit on my chair when suddenly one of them came and told me "You are gonna have a girl, for sure!". She thinks I am glowing and this glow means a GIRL. The other one said I think it's a boy, for sure. I was laughing like crazy.

Well, whatever it is I wish good health and happiness for my kiddo!

Also, I am feeling a little a low past 2-3 days, I guess normal pregnancy issue. Haven't been sleeping well for past few days. I hope my problems go away with sound sleep today. I have been thinking so much like- shifting, my unborn child, office stress etc.

I pray I get over all this and enjoy my pregnancy a little more comfortably.

3 comments:

AJEYA RAO said...

IS that twins? :-) Hope you find good peaceful sleep, EVerythign should go smoothly.

Lakshmi said...

all the very best..personally I like girls ..so hope you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy kid as well
lakshmi

Anu said...

Hi Lakshmi,
Thanks for the wishes and welcome to my blog :)