Friday, December 21, 2007

Remembering my school days

My school was fun, whose isn't? Right?
Mine was a Christian school n we had prayer every morning accompanied by some news reading n story telling. It was too boring as irrespective of the weather we had to stand in the sun n listen to the NEWS stuff. Also, after the school assembly we had nail checking n if the nail were not cut we were punished n allowed to go after a warning. It was boring then but when I think of my school now it brings smile on my face :D

Everyday one class was selected for the prayer n news reading. One day it was my class's turn n I was selected to say the story. Ok, the story was about these 2 frogs who fall into a bucket of cream n they are not able not able to find a way out, one of the frog gives up n the other keeps on trying hard to swim up until finally the cream turns to butter n the frog comes up alive.

MORAL OF THE STORY: DON'T GIVE UP, KEEP TRYING HARD TILL U SUCCEED.

Finally, the day came n I had to say the story, imagine a class 9th student (that's was me at that time) forgot the story, fumbled in between n came back.

That was a bad experience indeed.

But, the next time I again volunteered from the class n this time I read a verse from the BIBLE without fumbling. My teachers were happy n wen I came back to the class my Vice Principal lauded my effort n patted my back.

There r so many other memories of my school that I wish to go back n live them again.

No comments: